JOIN US FOR ADVOCACY 101
The Arc of East Central Iowa would like to help you with your advocacy efforts this legislative session.
- Have you experienced issues with your Managed Care Organization (MCO)?
- Have you not yet been assigned a case manager?
- Have you lost services or had services disrupted?
- Are you having issues arranging transportation because of the changes made by the MCO’s and the state?
- How have the constant changes affected your life?
Your stories need to be heard by your elected officials, including Governor Reynolds. And we want to help you do it. We are holding a session to help you be a self-advocate. We will help with empowering you to write and share your own story, advocacy advice and tips, and share all the contact information needed to send your concerns and experiences to your elected officials. Let’s get together and be a part of positive change!
Tuesday, February, 20th @ 5:30 pm
The Arc Building (680 2nd Street SE)
Conference Room C
If you are interested in attending, please RSVP by Friday, February 16th
to Lexi at email@example.com or 319-365-0487 ext.1024.