What are Sibshops?
- Sibshops are best described as opportunities for brothers and sisters of children with special developmental and learning needs to obtain peer support and education within a recreational context.
Who can attend Sibshops?
- Sibshops are for 1st – 5th grade brothers and sisters of children who have special needs.
When and where are Sibshops held?
- Participants will meet: March 3rd, April 7th and May 5th from 1pm-4pm.
- Sibshops will be held at The Arc main office (680 2nd St SE Cedar Rapids, IA)
What is the cost of the Sibshop?
- The total cost of Sibshop is $30 per participant for all 3 sessions.
How to register your child for Sibshop:
- Call to request a Sibshop application.
- Complete the participant registration form, information form and release authorization.
- Send all forms and payment for Sibshop to The Arc. Please make checks payable to The Arc of East Central Iowa. Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Mailing address:
Attn: Sibshop Facilitator
The Arc of East Central Iowa
680 2nd St SE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
Sibshop Facilitator Contact Information:
To view the Sibshops flyer click here.