Current Job Openings
Please download The Arc Online Employment Application and email along with resume, if specified, to Human Resources at email@example.com. Please save your completed application to your desktop and ‘save as’ “Job Application – (your name)”.
• If using Internet Explorer or Firefox: You must download the application.
• If you are using Chrome as your browser, you must first disable the Chrome PDF plug-in. Please follow these steps prior to completing your application.
Direct Service Professional positions
Do you have the experience or do you have a desire to work with people with intellectual or related disabilities?
Want to work flexible hours providing a variety of services to individuals with intellectual and related disabilities.
Several work settings are available:
- Respite DSP (pdf)
- Provide part-time care for individuals with intellectual and related disabilities while parents take time off from primary caregiver duties. The Arc has heavy demand for hours between 3pm -8-pm weekdays and anytime on weekends.
- Supported Community Living DSP (pdf)
- Assist individuals to become more independent in their homes and community. Consistent weekly time availability is needed after work or after school and weekend providing assistance in accomplishing individual goals.
- Day Programs DSP (pdf)
- After school and early-out time availability is preferred. Assist with activities providing learning experiences for children and/or adults.
- Group Care DSP (pdf)
- Weekday and weekend care for small groups participating in field trips, games and other activities.
The Arc of East Central Iowa is an EOE.